There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 16, 2009

Boulder, CO

I've been here in Boulder for the past few days now. It's cold here. Nothing like Hueco where it was nice and warm. This weekend I competed in the US Bouldering Nationals at the Spot. It was a nice competion and the problems were really fun to climb. I qualified third, but in the finals the problems were long. I got pumped and that was it for me. I didn't do very well. Daniel Woods crushed by flashing all four final problems.

We also climbed in Boulder Canyon where I did Cage Free v10, a really cool dyno and flashed Freak Brothers V10.

Today we will drive to Albuquerque and from there to Hueco tomorrow.

Finals problem 3

Snow in New Mexico


Juares, Mexico

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17/2/09 22:43

    Käyppäs huecossa myös kiipeen classikko nimeltä flamignon ss

    ReplyDelete

Please, use your name when you leave a comment.