Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blog open

Hello everyone. I finally decided to start writing a blog. I'll try to write here frequently about my climbing and travels and post a lot of pictures.

Right now I'm back home in Finland to spend Christmas here. There's not much climbing going on because the weather is pretty cold and wet, not to mention today is the shortest day of the year giving us only a few hours of daylight. I've been training in the gym for the first time this whole year really, and it seems to be exactly what I need after such a long time climbing on rock.

I'm setting of for Hueco after the turn of the year to get the season started. Then there will be something to actually write about.

I wanted to post this picture from the best place for bouldering in the world: Rocklands. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Been waiting for the blogging action for quite some time!

    ReplyDelete

Please, use your name when you leave a comment.